Conveyancing and Property
Our firm regularly acts for clients in relation to the sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
The successful conduct of a property transaction requires an understanding of the law and the commercial environment. The great diversity of elements within a transaction require staff to have well developed legal and project management skills. Our firm’s successful conduct of many transactions is testament to the ability of it’s staff.
We regularly advise clients in relation to:
- GST and stamp duty issues
- Town planning issues
- Owners corporation issues
- Building contracts and project management agreements
- Subdivision and staged developments
- FIRB applications
- Land Registry applications for lost titles, amendments to title boundaries and adverse possession
- finance and security documents
The firm maintains a significant focus on retail and commercial leasing. We act on behalf of developers, business owners and well known retail chains with respect to their leasing matters. This work includes:
- the preparation and review of agreements for lease, leases, Disclosure Statements, and assignments of lease
- advising clients in relation to the operation of the retail leasing, building and owners corporation legislation and regulations
- representing clients in relation to rent reviews and lease disputes